Boca Raton’s Yoga South Studio is an all-levels yoga studio, providing challenging Yoga classes for both experienced and new students. We provide an inspirational, safe environment for yoga practitioners of all levels. As a full-service Yoga Studio, our teachers are experienced in providing our students with high quality, personalized care for the duration of our challenging flows.
If you are a new student, we have a few basic guidelines to help make the Yogasouth experience a bit more comfortable before you ever come to the studio.
If you are wondering if Yogasouth is the right studio for your Yoga needs, we invite you to come in and try one of our classes today.
Learn more about new student guidelines below and please feel free to contact Yogasouth today with any questions about our studio, classes, teachers and more.
- Most of our classes are 90 minutes.
- Avoid eating or eat lightly 1-2 hours before a class.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot. Please remove socks and shoes before entering the studio floor.
- Blocks, straps, blankets & bolsters are available for you to use during class.
- Mats are also available to rent.
- Please turn cell phones off upon entering the studio.
- Let your teachers know if you have any injuries, health conditions or if you are pregnant (if pregnant, make sure to consult a doctor before joining us in class).
- Our classes are not “hot yoga” classes, but the room does get fairly warm, especially on warm summer days.
- A towel can help with slipping, please bring your own or you may rent one of ours.
- You can purchase bottle water & coco water from the studio or we have filtered water where you can fill up your bottled water.